Rescue cat scratching window at night

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
might be worth your time to find out .everytime i have investigated what my cat or cats i have lived with are focused on theres always been something from a big roach to rats :lol: gf freaks each time graycie catches a roach to show her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emhorsleyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
might be worth your time to find out .everytime i have investigated what my cat or cats i have lived with are focused on theres always been something from a big roach to rats :lol: gf freaks each time graycie catches a roach to show her
oh gosh😂okay, I’ll make it my mission then to watch and see if I can spot anything, it’s just pitch black so it’s real hard as we don’t have strong outdoor lights but I’ll see if I can see anything😂

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If there is a ledge on the window, or even underneath where he would jump up, place some clear carpet runner, the kind with the little nubs underneath to hold it in place in the carpet. Turn it nub side up and hold it in place with some two-sided tape if he moves it. It is easily cut to fit and to remove. The nubs hurt their feet and they won't walk there. I place it in places where cats stubbornly spray and leave it until they lose interest in that spot. It really works!