Removing Urine Smell

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been using Nature's Miracle for quite awhile but recently its not been working as well as it used to. I can still smell urine but with a perfume floral scent as well. Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone have any recommendations for an enzyme cleaner that's reasonably priced but works well? I usually use two to three gallon jugs of cleaner a month.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I like to use Urine Off. It’s easy to use, and effective. I also use a blacklight to make sure everything’s cleaned up.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
The best product I've found is something that doesn't even advertise that it's for pet odors. Of course, it doesn't exactly do all the wonderful things it claims, but I keep buying it just because it works in cat urine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to use Urine Off. It’s easy to use, and effective. I also use a blacklight to make sure everything’s cleaned up.
I may look for that one and see if its sold in gallon jugs

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had used that one once but then used the special just for cats one ever since.
I had to grab the white bottle in the dog section of Target last time, because we were out, and it smells really funny. I am used to sticking to the gallons of Advanced and using that to refill the spray bottle, but I hadn't been to the pet store. Our boys have had spraying issues. Also end up using it after a vomit clean up.