Remembering Persian Mobile ( Angel ) The Blind Abused Persian: February 22, 2003 - September 5, 2017

oldgloryrags88

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's taken me awhile to write this, some of you may of read my thread on the health forum " My Cat is Dying of Cancer ". I lost my Angel to an uncommon but very aggressive terminal cancer which had already advanced quicker than we thought. Oral squamous cell carcinoma is what took her 5 days after her diagnose. I adopted Angel on October 17, 2015 at 12 years old. This October would of been 2 years together.

Please don't be sad for Angel and I, for we had almost 2 wonderful years together and a solid ground of love that death can't take away. Smile when you think of her.

Goodbye my darling love, I'll remember you always. <3

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your beautiful Angel.
She was surely full of pure and strong love if you both built an incredible bond in such a short time.
Sometimes a few days are enough for creating a strong and unbreakable bond. These are the times when we are blessed with the presence of a pure and beautiful creature.
SSC is a bad devil, today is 6 months that I have lost my sweet Lola to the same devil.
And some others members of this forum had the same terrible experience.
RIP Angel, you will always be in the heart of your human friend.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful, expressive little face! I'm so happy that you can focus on the time you had with her, you gave her almost two years of your love, and that is all she ever wanted. Bless you for taking in a twelve year old cat, and then having to go through this terrible disease. but somehow I think it was meant to be. She needed you so much and you were there for her. The bond you developed will always be with you, and your precious memories will bring you comfort. Thank you so much for letting us know she passed, she deserves to be held in the thoughts and prayers of many and she will be.
My heart goes out to you, their absence always brings a broken heart that takes so long to heal. You brought joy back into her life and she left you with a lifetime of love. Take care.......RIP beautiful Angel, your spirit lives on, tied to the soul who loves you for eternity. May your journey to the Rainbow Bridge be swift, may you find that special spot in the sun to slumber in, while you wait for your path to cross once more with the one who loves and misses you so very much. Good night, sleep tight, little Princess!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Angel, dream you deep. You are remembered with both love and joy. What a tribute to you that is!

melonie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i'm so sorry for your loss. she was gorgeous, what a cutie! i'm positive she loved you to pieces. so many people take the kittens but never the older cats... it's horrible that older cats don't usually get the love they deserve but Angel definitely did, i can tell. bless you for taking her in at such an age! :grouphug: i'm positive she's resting well at the rainbow bridge!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldgloryrags88

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you to everyone that replied to this thread. I miss my baby girl so much but I am at peace knowing that she had an amazing life with me and that I had the most life changing experience by adopting her. She helped me through one of my darkest times and I stayed with her through her final one. She was the flashlight to my world. :redheartpump:

IMG_1952.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_1946.JPG

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:angel: Bless you for adopting a senior kitty and giving her a happy life in the winter of her life. She is away from all pain and heartache now. Her pictures are beautiful - a testimony of the beautiful love that you two shared. Shine on, beautiful Angel.:angel:

mary podgorny

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I came here from your post To Love Again. I just wanted to say, wow. What a short time between the first diagnosis and her passing. I'm so happy for you that you were able to hold her at home as she passed. We had to put down our TC and we didn't know home visits for that were an option, so it was not ideal.

Just wanted to add my condolences. Angel seems like such a sweet, special kitty, and so beautiful! Maybe she's befriended my TC at the Rainbow Bridge! (He was an only-kitty as well!)