Remembering our Ziggy

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She filled up your life with light and now the world is a little darker without her in it. I have no doubt that her light is shining bright right now, and the new star in the heavens that is to honor her life will continue to radiate it's light down upon you. She will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers......

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats who leave this earth at young age are meant to be an angel from the beginning. They just pass this life for a brief moment to remind us again how sweet it is to love and be loved by an animal. I am sure she is happy where she is, until you meet again.

Grief is not a phase, but a lifetime process. It won't get any easier. It just gets mellow in time.

Hugs to you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
sorry am trying post pics and making a mess of it and keep posting nothing I've got it now lol

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Ziggy, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

As deep as the sorrow is, just so much and more will the reunion be filled with joy in the fullness of time. This is what I know...love never dies, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides. The best part of Ziggy, her love for you, is now translated and purified into Love. And Love abides. She is with you still.