Remembering Krista

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
October 14, 2019:
Still struggling to keep her interested in eating until we get to her dentist appointment at the end of the month. Let’s see if a change in venue will change her opinions on eating. 😼👍
D7ECDDA3-9FBF-422E-B740-D3DD2822EE09.jpeg DCCBE99C-7629-4F4C-B2C3-8F8600CF14C4.jpeg
Also, at this point, I had made rabbit food with rabbit meat stock and freeze-dried rabbit crumbled on top. I made this meme for her. 🐰😹
55CDCC54-2D2F-4D46-AD5F-3C2E02F38E18.jpeg

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
October 19, 2019:
She spent the weekend on IV fluids. She wouldn’t get the dental I asked for because the vets weren’t comfortable working with what was left in her mouth. Thankfully it would only be another two weeks until she saw a real dentist and had the very last dental procedure she’d ever need. Until then, she’s wearing the cone because she was biting her IV. They also have a towel over her cage because she was growling at anyone who passed by. My little bully. 😻😹
View media item 422989

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
October 19, 2019:
She spent the weekend on IV fluids. She wouldn’t get the dental I asked for because the vets weren’t comfortable working with what was left in her mouth. Thankfully it would only be another two weeks until she saw a real dentist and had the very last dental procedure she’d ever need. Until then, she’s wearing the cone because she was biting her IV. They also have a towel over her cage because she was growling at anyone who passed by. My little bully. 😻😹
View media item 422989
*Obviously VERY dangerous.* *Travel at your own risk!* :hearthrob: :kneading: :hearthrob: :heartshape:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The clock ran out on the chair’s trial period and now the very epic box it came in has no more use. No cat forts will be made out of it. 😿
D40653DD-BD54-4C74-AABC-CBC19217B9A6.jpeg

Now I get to reconstruct Krista's corner with the Katris I had pulled aside.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The clock ran out on the chair’s trial period and now the very epic box it came in has no more use. No cat forts will be made out of it. 😿
View attachment 399442

Now I get to reconstruct Krista's corner with the Katris I had pulled aside.
So what's the verdict on the chair? Yeah, that would make a very good base for a cat tower part of the fort. There are cardboard scavengers. Maybe it'll be picked up and repurposed. Maybe even as part of a cat fort.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So what's the verdict on the chair? Yeah, that would make a very good base for a cat tower part of the fort. There are cardboard scavengers. Maybe it'll be picked up and repurposed. Maybe even as part of a cat fort.
I hated the chair. It hurt to sit in it. The lumbar support is very aggressive and inescapable. The bucket tilt that is supposed to make it easier to sit in that chair for longer periods of time is manipulated by your feet, your ankles more specifically. And I mildly sprained both ankles overdoing a run last month. The chair has been moved to the other side of my desk. I will figure out an amortization schedule e.g. how many hours do I need to sit in it per day or per week for me to feel like I'm getting my money's worth. Maybe it's not something I can just jump into and expect my back to get strong enough for it not to hurt. I probably need to change it up with my other chair several times a day until my sitting muscles don't complain so hard with the BackStrong.

We have recycling dumpsters in the community. I broke the box down and dumped it. When I get NC, I'll get her a shiny new supersize box from Staples if she finds my cat tree forest and Katris collection to be lacking. 😹