Remembering Krista

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hockey is not at all similar to baseball. They are both team sports. And they both have sticks. But that's about it.

She never showed any interest in baseball. Except that it immobilized me for up to four hours giving her a lap or chest to park on or near.

I can't imagine her on ice. Soccer would probably be her sport.
Well, yeah. To a non-sports type person, a stick hitting something and another stick-type thing hitting something is in the ball park :rolleyes:
And soccer is EVERY cat's sport, I think. My angel Sun used to love bathtub football with a little foam rubber soccer cat toy ball. I'd throw it in there and he'd launch himself in and race madly back and forth, making goals for BOTH teams.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Little Bright Eyes! What loving looks. :hearthrob::kneading::hearthrob: *Is Krista helping you code there?*
Looking at the notes she is sitting on, I would say it was a test bed build out that she was supurrvising. “I don’t really care how you cable it so long as the server stack generates enough heat for my naps.” 😹😻

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May 29, 2019 (because apparently may 30 is another dry day in Krista history 🤦🏼‍♂️)

“These are my legs. You can’t have them”
2F0B6961-28D4-46A0-B2A9-93F05832B59F.jpeg

69B689A4-D755-4533-949A-202451770E2E.jpeg
I loved when she would join me for meal prep. When she would meow from the floor, I would tell her, “come up and say that to my face.” Or I would tell her, “Ground kitties don’t get fed around here.”

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May 29, 2019 (because apparently may 30 is another dry day in Krista history 🤦🏼‍♂️)

“These are my legs. You can’t have them”
View attachment 382528

View attachment 382529
I loved when she would join me for meal prep. When she would meow from the floor, I would tell her, “come up and say that to my face.” Or I would tell her, “Ground kitties don’t get fed around here.”
SO adorable.
Elvis is a roller. In the morning, he stands guard outside the bathroom door and when I come out, he throws himself down in my pathway and rolls. I touch his paws and say, "Can I have these? I want these!" Sometimes he'll bunnykick.
Then when I'm dishing up a meal for him and Baby Su, he comes out to the kitchen (she doesn't) and stands up with his paws reaching. I say, "Are you reaching with the paws?" and he's probably thinking to himself, "Yeah, ignoramus! What's it look like, O Dim Bulb Servant?" :flail: :redheartpump::petcat::redheartpump::rolleyes3: