Remembering Krista

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*TRILLIN'!* *Not like Dylan. Like Krista.* :hearthrob: :kneading: :hearthrob: :loveeyes:
I (momentarily) forgot that. 🤦‍♂️ I still think "Trillin' Like Dylan" was very apt for her. Folk singer Bob Dylan (whose 80th birthday was yesterday): gifted songwriter, but often sounded incoherent in live performances--something between a wailing and a mumbling. Krista would trill up her latest masterpiece and I'd say, "I can't always make out what she's singing, but I do love her sound!" 😻 🎼

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I (momentarily) forgot that. 🤦‍♂️ I still think "Trillin' Like Dylan" was very apt for her. Folk singer Bob Dylan (whose 80th birthday was yesterday): gifted songwriter, but often sounded incoherent in live performances--something between a wailing and a mumbling. Krista would trill up her latest masterpiece and I'd say, "I can't always make out what she's singing, but I do love her sound!" 😻 🎼
:lolup::crackup:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got Krista’s Shutterfly on the wall. (No, not that one. That’s still resting on the shelf below the box they tell me her remains are in.) I might look for an article to print to mount next to those two to tie it altogether.
DF325541-77C8-4B57-B988-97C053755C9E.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got Krista’s Shutterfly on the wall. (No, not that one. That’s still resting on the shelf below the box they tell me her remains are in.) I might look for an article to print to mount next to those two to tie it altogether.
View attachment 382128
She looks beautiful! :hearthrob: :kneading: :hearthrob: :goldstar:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I would have thought baseball was her sport, but hockey is kinda sorta similar...:flail:
Hockey is not at all similar to baseball. They are both team sports. And they both have sticks. But that's about it.

She never showed any interest in baseball. Except that it immobilized me for up to four hours giving her a lap or chest to park on or near.

I can't imagine her on ice. Soccer would probably be her sport.