Remembering Krista

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is essentially the continuation of the floor kitty photo (taken on a different day.) “Floor kitties don’t get fed.” I would tell her that often for the meals I wanted her to eat on the counter (raw or medicine meals) or whenever I wanted her company during food prep (measuring her powders and potions and warming her food to prey temp.) 😻
D67A50E3-6B63-4AAA-96A1-A4CE1F53B5D2.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is essentially the continuation of the floor kitty photo (taken on a different day.) “Floor kitties don’t get fed.” I would tell her that often for the meals I wanted her to eat on the counter (medicine meals) or whenever I wanted her company during food prep (measuring her powders and potions and warming her food to prey temp.) 😻
View attachment 374534
I'm thinking she loved watching you prepare her food -- what a lot of care you took, to make sure everything was just right!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*I see you using that fountain, Krista! Your dad said you didn't like fountains. But you used this one then. (Tongue-out Friday!)* :hearthrob: :kneading::hearthrob::lolup:
She used this one more than any of the others. But since it was across the big room from the bed, the media bench, or her favorite tree, she more often preferred my nightstand water glass. Sharing is caring. 🤦🏼‍♂️😹😻
C74E6B39-C59E-4CDC-8D25-9E8943F99A36.jpeg