Remembering Krista

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These pieces are/were spendy. Back then, you could buy them by the piece. Now they only sell them by the set. Those were the first two pieces in bought. I liked the concept. But I wasn’t sure Krista would like them as much as the actor cats in the ads. 😹 But when she curled up on that cardboard island after spending a month in the tree, So that convinced me. I bought her her first set the next month for her 15th birthday. To help her arthritis so she could get in her favorite tree more easily. 😻
View attachment 372659View attachment 372660
Very glad she had the enjoyment of those! They are very attractive and obviously *Krista Approved*:cloud9::lovecat4::bluepaw: *And yeah, one must reserve one's opinion vis-a-vis the actor cats. They are paid handsomely, one hopes.*:winkcat:💰💲🍤🍗🥩🍖🍥🍣

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course, the set she got the most use out of was the stairway to the kitchen counter set. I believe this might even be two sets worth of pieces. This made medicine meals so much easier when she could easily skip on up instead of begging her to run the course (jump to the lower platform on the left tree to cross along the storage and the right tree and meet me at the kitchen counter for her medicine meal.)
IMG_2351 (1).JPG

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course, the set she got the most use out of was the stairway to the kitchen counter set. I believe this might even be two sets worth of pieces. This made medicine meals so much easier when she could easily skip on up instead of begging her to run the course (jump to the lower platform on the left tree to cross along the storage and the right tree and meet me at the kitchen counter for her medicine meal.)
View attachment 372677
Yeah, when it's food we're talking, it's Krista who's walking (and jumping, and leaping, and skipping!) :winkcat: :bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
March 10, 2019:
You know what else felines can haz? Felines can haz boops!
View attachment 372910
And naps!
View attachment 372911
FELINES are deserving of all of the above. Plus best food, fresh water, clean toilets (whether or not they wish to avail themselves of said facilities), cushy beds, voluminous climbing apPURRati, a plethora of toys, scratchers plus, and of course, eternal LOVE.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*"Dad! I like it in here. It's comfy and reassuring. So do we HAVE to take it to the next level?"*
"If you want to eat without pain again, yes, you need to be a brave girl!"

This visit would be a doozy. She had painful tooth roots that needed to be removed.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"If you want to eat without pain again, yes, you need to be a brave girl!"

This visit would be a doozy. She had painful tooth roots that needed to be removed.
So fortunate that cats can do very well on wet food without their teeth. I've heard of a cat who ate crunchies without teeth. An online friend cat is getting full extractions today, too. He's an older battlecat rescued from the streets.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
March 12, 2019:
Yesterday’s vet visit was indeed a doozy. I mistakenly turned down the long lasting bupe shot thinking I’d pick up the pain relief schedule with transdermal bupe when she got home. I’m not sure why she stayed overnight. But by morning, she was growling mad in pain. Nobody had the courage to get her for me. They let me back to come get her. She wasn’t calming down for treats or anything. So I mustered up my courage and a towel and threw it over her. Then I yanked and dragged a towel-wrapped growling, hissing, spitting mad Krista into a cardboard carrier and home we went. The little spitfire was trilling again before we even got home. She got a bupe wet willy and I’m sure I went out for brunch or something.
0AD6B9C4-5B8F-427C-87DC-5637900CA991.png A19F5C5A-9860-476B-93F2-806744266F1B.jpeg FDBEDAEA-A50C-45DC-A845-18581B3FC168.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
March 12, 2019:
Yesterday’s vet visit was indeed a doozy. I mistakenly turned down the long lasting bupe shot thinking I’d pick up the pain relief schedule with transdermal bupe when she got home. I’m not sure why she stayed overnight. But by morning, she was growling mad in pain. Nobody had the courage to get her for me. They let me back to come get her. She wasn’t calming down for treats or anything. So I mustered up my courage and a towel and threw it over her. Then I yanked and dragged a towel-wrapped growling, hissing, spitting mad Krista into a cardboard carrier and home we went. The little spitfire was trilling again before we even got home. She got a bupe wet willy and I’m sure I went out for brunch or something.
View attachment 373167View attachment 373168View attachment 373169
Awwww. Poor Krista. I hope the wet willy helped!
*Gotta watch out for the colorful ones. In the wild, others know those colors are not there for no reason. WARNING!* :hearthrob: :kneading: :hearthrob: :sigh: