tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*No, Krista. Plastic is not good for cats. Elvis likes to chew plastic. But just because you can, doesn't mean you should.* :hearthrob: :kneading: :hearthrob:
When I brought Krista home, she had a bout of the terrible twos. She loved to shred toilet paper and she wanted to chew hard plastic like charger connectors—not so much the cables but the harder plastic. She loved to chew on the laptop charger, the piece that stuck out of the laptop preferably but also the piece that went into the wall if the former wasn’t available. Thankfully she grew out of that phase and I didn’t have to cover or sauce (bitter apple?) my TP and charger cables for the rest of her life.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I brought Krista home, she had a bout of the terrible twos. She loved to shred toilet paper and she wanted to chew hard plastic like charger connectors—not so much the cables but the harder plastic. She loved to chew on the laptop charger, the piece that stuck out of the laptop preferably but also the piece that went into the wall if the former wasn’t available. Thankfully she grew out of that phase and I didn’t have to cover or sauce (bitter apple?) my TP and charger cables for the rest of her life.
Yeah, good on her and for you both!!! Our beloved angel Rani was a "purrformance artist" who never met a roll of TP she didn't have an idea for. :crackup:But the plastics like those? Absolutely NOT. NO CAT is allowed to chew those. Fortunately we've never had a problem with those. My office is set up in such a way that the forest of wiring is pretty much out of bounds. Sometimes I wish I would have faced the computer desk the other way so I could look out the windows, but what's done is done and I'm not changing it -- it's enough of an anxiety producer when I have to do setup, crawling under the desk and contorting myself.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need to get the cats to help you with the desk remodel.

I don’t know that this will be visible without an Instagram account.
Login • Instagram

If you don't have an Instagram account, in this Reel, the guy feeds a wire up from beneath his desk and the cat paws for it, "c'mon, grab it right here. c'mon, you got it. take it." The cat finally does snag the cable and pull it up for him to go above and grab the cable from the cat to complete the connection above the desk. 👍 Teamwork! 😻

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You need to get the cats to help you with the desk remodel.

I don’t know that this will be visible without an Instagram account.
Login • Instagram

If you don't have an Instagram account, in this Reel, the guy feeds a wire up from beneath his desk and the cat paws for it, "c'mon, grab it right here. c'mon, you got it. take it." The cat finally does snag the cable and pull it up for him to go above and grab the cable from the cat to complete the connection above the desk. 👍 Teamwork! 😻
Visible! Thanks! Tarifa angel would have probably been in on something like this, as she was the only one who ever jumped on the computer desk.
Yeah, sometimes I think about it, but it's in a corner of this pretty small room, and there isn't any other place for it, so being hemmed in from the other direction wouldn't be great as I'd have to crawl under the desk to get out.:insertevillaugh:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Heat-seeking MISSile* :hearthrob: :kneading::hearthrob:
She most definitely was. One of her favorite things to do was drape herself over my crotch for its warmth. I figured it was because my pits weren’t practical. 🤦🏼‍♂️😹 But I swear she saw in infrared. 😻

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She most definitely was. One of her favorite things to do was drape herself over my crotch for its warmth. I figured it was because my pits weren’t practical. 🤦🏼‍♂️😹 But I swear she saw in infrared. 😻
Cats' senses are very much heightened! and I have no doubt that was the case! Elvis will come and get on his cat blanket on my lap and help me work. When it's too hot for the cat blanket, he still comes in and curls up. A dear friend of mine always said, "It's NEVER too hot to have a cat on your lap!" :crackup:
scan0026.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A laptop with a laptop!:hearthrob::kneading::hearthrob::geekcat:
Is that a poppyseed roll? Or an onion roll? Either way, be glad I don't have your address :insertevillaugh:Those fries look delectable, too! *And I notice I'm not the only one showing interest!*
The bag isn’t just there out of laziness. It served a purpose. Like the tablet/TP barrier in another picture. Many walls were erected in an ad hoc fashion so that I may eat without a cat in my food. 😹😻

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The bag isn’t just there out of laziness. It served a purpose. Like the tablet/TP barrier in another picture. Many walls were erected in an ad hoc fashion so that I may eat without a cat in my food. 😹😻
*Well, but I LIKE a cat in my food! Baby Su is continually inspecting my tray. Even though there's nothing on it that she'd want.*
*BTW, I STILL want the roll. And the fries.*

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Well, but I LIKE a cat in my food! Baby Su is continually inspecting my tray. Even though there's nothing on it that she'd want.*
*BTW, I STILL want the roll. And the fries.*
Pacific Catch Viet Hot Fish Sandwich

I want that sandwich too. I missed my window to go out for lunch. I'm over-budget for this pay period anyway. Tomorrow is another lunch. 😋