Remember this when your cat is walking across your keyboard

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
You know those times when your favorite kitty has walked across your keyboard and really messed your computer up?  It usually takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to fix it.

Think of this poor monk when he realized what the cat did.

Last edited:

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch TV in bed when Bella comes up on my chest and lays in front of my computer which I have on my lap. She wants attention and I'm willing to give it to her anytime she wants.

dejolane

stealthkitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know those times when your favorite kitty has walked across your keyboard and really messed your computer up?  It usually takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to fix it.

Think of this poor monk when he realized what the cat did.
I saw that photo the other day, but when you look at it this way it's a whole lot funnier!

Last edited by a moderator:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
:clap::clap::clap: I've seen that before, but still laugh every time I see it and wonder what the monk said. :lol3:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's always fun when my cat walks on my keyboard and changes it to French, or switches the screen so it is sideways.  I've managed to google fixes to both.  The real problem is when they decide to step all over my tablet.  I've never figured out how to work that thing, and it's difficult to figure out what combination of buttons they step on to make the screen do strange things!  lol

That poor Monk with that book.  If he had taken a vow of silence, I can just imagine his thoughts!  lol