Relaxopet legit?

saharahoshi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,
Just curious if anyone uses a Relaxopet system for their pets? We use feliway musicforcats rescue remedy etc. But it never hurts to have more ideas in the arsenal.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had never heard of this before, but I went to both Amazon and Chewy, and read customer reviews. A VERY mixed bag. Many people said that they saw no change in their cats at all, while some said that their cats responded very well to it, and even slept next to it. So...about what you get with Feliway...it just depends on your cat. And it's fairly expensive, at almost $90, so not something that the average person would just "give a try" to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

saharahoshi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for the quick reply/checking it out! Yeah, the expense was the main concern - feliway and rescue remedy are WAAAY more affordable but as I've posted in other threads, we're doing cat intros so I figured posting to see if anybody had used it was free :)

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Relaxopet is a onetime purchase, unlike feliway, so I can see the appeal, to a point. That said, you could probably achieve something similar enough with a phone and a small Bluetooth speaker to play either cat music or white noise on, which should be loads cheaper :>

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Cat Music David Teie on Prime. I would look into a number of alternatives to this as most of the reviews were negative or stated that they had no idea if it was working.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Cat Music David Teie on Prime. I would look into a number of alternatives to this as most of the reviews were negative or stated that they had no idea if it was working.
Yeah, and one review said that it worked fine at first, but they turned it off (for whatever reason), and when they turned it back on, it got hot and smoked. :cloudy: