rehomed a kitten

rlynnrob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am new to this group . I just re homed a 8 wk old kitten was named isabella , she is now named Arwin . My sons girlfriends friend adopted her . Im a emotional mess . You could say i grew attatched to her and i had to rehome her ive been crying on & off . Am i the only one ??

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Those of us who have been parents slip so easily into that mode. A tiny helpless thing that needs us and of course you will feel the need to protect and care for them even when you know it isn’t forever. When they leave it’s like losing a child. I hope that you can get updates and pictures from the gf ans that they will help you through the loss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rlynnrob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would but they dont need help , i also have 4 other cats , that i take care of . For some reason that kitten meant something to me .

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been in your situation several times. But, just think of it this way: You can save more kitties and rehome more as well.

Welcome to the site, btw. We are glad you are here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rlynnrob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Update on my kitten that went to a new home . I asked for pictures & a few video's . She is in a pink crate she went monday . She was diagnosed with a eye & ear infec . and put on meds for that . Then yesterday i got a new video with her playing with her new friend a 4 yr old male cat . When ever i ask for anything seems like im bothering her . Anyway she seems ok ..

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its natural that you want to make sure she is happy and settling into her new home but maybe they think you are going to ask for her back so give it a few weeks and ask for an update.