Regret giving my cat back to the shelter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittylife

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
MOD NOTE: A reminder to keep comments impersonal. We need to keep in mind that we're here for the good of cats, and personal attacks really don't help. Let's remember our forum rules and play nicely.
I am sorry if i caused any upset to the lady in question, it was not my intention really. Emotions/frustration are running high and i didn't agree with her analysis of the situation that's all. Please accept my apologies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Apology accepted. :hugs: It's understandable that this was a very emotional time for you and I don't think anyone meant to intentionally hurt your feelings. When other members have a difference of opinion it's sometimes best to agree to disagree. :agreedisagree: As the moderator noted we are all here for the good of cats. With that said, I know you have a big heart and are destined to meet the right cat or kitten. Please keep us updated. :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittylife

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Apology accepted. :hugs: It's understandable that this was a very emotional time for you and I don't think anyone meant to intentionally hurt your feelings. When other members have a difference of opinion it's sometimes best to agree to disagree. :agreedisagree: As the moderator noted we are all here for the good of cats. With that said, I know you have a big heart and are destined to meet the right cat or kitten. Please keep us updated. :heartshape:
Thankyou neely neely I am sorry for my outburst but i am struggling with it all at the moment, and my mental health is at an all time low. And whilst i don't expect praise, i don't think that any criticism is very helpful either, i already know i have made a mistake however unintentional. With respect ( i don't mean this to sound rude ) i don't know this lady and felt her approach was a little too strong for that reason, having said that I am also happy to answer any questions people are not too sure about just to make it clear. However this won't bring my kitten back.
My sister still believes whilst they were thinking about it in that week, the volunteer fell in love with him which then led them to change their minds. Maybe people should have more of an open mind as it is possible i guess under the circumstances and i wouldn't rule it out.
What i do know is i did make a terrible mistake/decision. And im also sure of the sacrifice i made, again it wasn't an easy decision to leave my hometown, friends and family behind but my love for cats was the driving force behind that!
Hopefully one day my story will be a much happier one and i will come on TCS looking for different answers! Thankyou for accepting my apology, have a blessed day!