Refilling an SSSCAT

Bobsk8

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I looked at the cost of a can of air for the SSSCAT which is over $10. I found a video on how to refill the cans for next to nothing.

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those things scare the poop out of ME every time I get close to one (I forget it's there) :lol:
IMO: They are 100% reliable when it comes to me. Far less reliable when it comes to the cats.
Best thing I've found is double sided tape. A few times hitting the tape and they generally don't go back.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those things scare the poop out of ME every time I get close to one (I forget it's there) :lol:
IMO: They are 100% reliable when it comes to me. Far less reliable when it comes to the cats.
Best thing I've found is double sided tape. A few times hitting the tape and they generally don't go back.
Same here. It might work on Lilith once or twice. Sophie likely not at all. It would work on me every time. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bobsk8

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got the ssscat a couple of days ago and basically find it useless. I have a small kitchen where I wanted to keep the cat off the counter, and no matter where I place it, it goes off as soon as I walk into the kitchen.. It is way to sensitive. I ordered some double sided sticky tape and it should arrive today.