Referral Needed, Re. Rescue Organization, Or Tnr Group

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nice cat tree! Yeah, Demi busted one of my window blinds by bashing on it with his paws. Mommy open this right now! I have to tie it up on one side or it won't stay up...My cats only really like catnip toys.
Yeah, I tied the string to the blinds up and away from his reach! I purchased a few cat nip mouses, and he just rolls over them. Throw it and he just looks at me. Throw it at him, he lets it bounce off him, looks at it, then me. ... We should have a rolling eyes face.

Pops

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! ;):blackcat::dancingblackcat:So glad I checked back! A lot has been happening here! Congratulations on excellent work! Kitty catching pro now! Such a beautiful cat. You have had some adventures. Lol

Saw the horse pictures. Love them. My family was heavily involved with the ponies on Chincoteague and Assoteague islands. My Granfather helped with the running of the ponies each year to help the herd. The mustangs remind me of them. I rescued one pony but now I just deal with smaller animals. Lol
I caught my most elusive kitty today. The wary Thrasher and one kitten walked into a carrier and I shut the door. Yay! Still have to get her two remaining kittens but will keep trying. I thought you might like to know since you were battling the same issue but you beat me to the rescue! Lol I am so glad you did. Who is the hero now! You are! I knew you could do it. I could just tell you had the right stuff! :rock::sunshine: :clap2::goldstar: You earned giant gold stars with that catch. That was a tough one. :goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar:

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow! ;):blackcat::dancingblackcat:So glad I checked back! A lot has been happening here! Congratulations on excellent work! Kitty catching pro now! Such a beautiful cat. You have had some adventures. Lol

Saw the horse pictures. Love them. My family was heavily involved with the ponies on Chincoteague and Assoteague islands. My Granfather helped with the running of the ponies each year to help the herd. The mustangs remind me of them. I rescued one pony but now I just deal with smaller animals. Lol
I caught my most elusive kitty today. The wary Thrasher and one kitten walked into a carrier and I shut the door. Yay! Still have to get her two remaining kittens but will keep trying. I thought you might like to know since you were battling the same issue but you beat me to the rescue! Lol I am so glad you did. Who is the hero now! You are! I knew you could do it. I could just tell you had the right stuff! :rock::sunshine: :clap2::goldstar: You earned giant gold stars with that catch. That was a tough one. :goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar::goldstar:

Thanks for the kind words! Congrats on Thrasher, and the kitten. I'm confident the other two kittens will soon be safe as well!

I should have taken a photo with him in the trap, but I didn't bring my camera. Anyways, I think it was best that I forgot it, as I shouldn't embarrass him further, which I'm sure he felt sitting in the trap! ... lol

I'll be setting up his appointment to see DOC this morning to have him, well, you know? He'll also be getting the full once over treatment as well. Like all of DOC's patients, he'll be treated like "Royalty"!

Side note: I was asking myself; "I wonder when I'll be getting a full days sleep again?"

No worries though, I didn't answer my question / self! ... LOL

Pops

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck at the doc’s. My sympathy to kitty for the nip and tuck. Maybe he will settle down afterwards so you can get some sleep. That often makes a difference. You may get that “offended” look for a bit but they recover. Kudos to you for giving him so much reassurance. It makes a big difference in how they adjust but it is hard on us! I hope you get some good sleep very soon. That’s another thing I can sympathize with. Lol

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good luck at the doc’s. My sympathy to kitty for the nip and tuck. Maybe he will settle down afterwards so you can get some sleep. That often makes a difference. You may get that “offended” look for a bit but they recover. Kudos to you for giving him so much reassurance. It makes a big difference in how they adjust but it is hard on us! I hope you get some good sleep very soon. That’s another thing I can sympathize with. Lol
Thanks! He'll be seeing DOC next Tuesday morning. However, I'm confident he's NOT going to like the "No Eating After Monday 10PM" instruction! ... lol ... He is going to be howling, absolutely NOT meowing, when morning hits, with no breakfast to be seen!

Pops

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A azpops Actually I like your decorating/window treatment fix. :thumbsup:
And he is such a handsome little guy! He doesn't look very old at all. Very glad he's got his important appointment and well, he'll get through the fasting. They always do. ;) And those Yeowww! catnip bananas are SERIOUS fun for cats, along with their entire line of toys -- including but not limited to apples, bananas, cigars, balls, and the list goes on and on. We have quite a few of them and they are enjoyed regularly and ferociously. :dizzycat:
BIG props to EVERYONE rescuing cats and kittens! You are all heroes to me.:goldstar::clap2:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad you have an appointment scheduled for him. Do you work nights? Demi likes to dance on top of me at 3am, and it's a royal pain. I should shut my door, but I can't bear to do it. What if he needs me? :lol:

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad you have an appointment scheduled for him. Do you work nights? Demi likes to dance on top of me at 3am, and it's a royal pain. I should shut my door, but I can't bear to do it. What if he needs me? :lol:
Yes! I've doing this for the past 11 years, an I still have a hard time with it! If I have to do one thing in the AM, my days sleep is pretty much shot!

OK, I'll stop playing my violin now! ... lol

Pops

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A azpops Actually I like your decorating/window treatment fix. :thumbsup:
And he is such a handsome little guy! He doesn't look very old at all. Very glad he's got his important appointment and well, he'll get through the fasting. They always do. ;) And those Yeowww! catnip bananas are SERIOUS fun for cats, along with their entire line of toys -- including but not limited to apples, bananas, cigars, balls, and the list goes on and on. We have quite a few of them and they are enjoyed regularly and ferociously. :dizzycat:
BIG props to EVERYONE rescuing cats and kittens! You are all heroes to me.:goldstar::clap2:
I'm not good with determining what age he is. However, he is on the small side, a year maybe? I do know he's been getting beat up by a stray that's been coming into the property as of late summer, or early fall of last year. I think he's been protecting his kitten as well.

Yes, I saw the other Yeowww catnip toys. If he like this one, I'll order a few others as well.

Pops

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not good with determining what age he is. However, he is on the small side, a year maybe? I do know he's been getting beat up by a stray that's been coming into the property as of late summer, or early fall of last year. I think he's been protecting his kitten as well.

Yes, I saw the other Yeowww catnip toys. If he like this one, I'll order a few others as well.

Pops
Yeah, I'd guess about a year, too. The vet may be able to age him more accurately by his teeth and stuff. Awww, he has a kitten? And there's another adult? I hope all of them can be helped! And those catnip toys last a long, long time.

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I'd guess about a year, too. The vet may be able to age him more accurately by his teeth and stuff. Awww, he has a kitten? And there's another adult? I hope all of them can be helped! And those catnip toys last a long, long time.
Yes, he was a the kitten helping his kitten. The adult comes in, does his thing, then leaves (when I do see him leave, he leaves through the same area as he comes in). When he see's me, he'll run off!

Pops

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, he was a the kitten helping his kitten. The adult comes in, does his thing, then leaves (when I do see him leave, he leaves through the same area as he comes in). When he see's me, he'll run off!

Pops
I hope he'll be neutered and both of them will get vet visits, innoculations, and regular food, water and caring!!!