Referral Needed, Re. Rescue Organization, Or Tnr Group

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I was reading Norachan's thread, re. relocating her colony. And man, can she come up with some great names, the same with Jcatbird, as well!
One of my friends in the UK has a cat named Purple and a dog named Peculiar. I always thought they were some of the best pet names I'd ever heard.

:lol2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, not Chester! LOL, you really seem to like the old fashioned names. I think you should just go with Tyler.
:crackup: ... No worries! Ain't going with Chester! ... :p

Here's a few more;

as in ... (know what theme song this is from? Well the names a hint.)

And I kind of like "Santi"; .... It has a nice ring to it!

Well, on second thought, Santi may be too NICE! ... :insertevillaugh: ... Dang Kid! ... :lol: :lol:

But if you look at this photo. Yeah, Santi would fit.

OK, gotta feed the Kid!

Pops

Last edited:

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One of my friends in the UK has a cat named Purple and a dog named Peculiar. I always thought they were some of the best pet names I'd ever heard.

:lol2:
Thanks! Back in Hawaii, when we were being trouble makers. Grandma would call us, (I don't know how to spell it correctly, but here's a shot at it) wa-du-bozu "trouble makers". But it has too many syllables to make it work, though.

Pops

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This Kid is really spoiled. He eats his Beyond, with his Beyond treats on the side. If I don't place his treats next his bowl. He'll look at me like, hey Pops, forgetting something?

He still thinks he's at the property, where I was loading him up with calories to fight the heat! I think, he's gotta find a JOB! Earn his keep, like catching mice, or something!

Pops

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I kept looking at this photo, and well, I think the Kid's got a name!

Pops

PS Now I'm gonna get some of this thing called, SLEEP! Geez, gotta wake up in 4.5, awh heck, I'm gonna sneak in another half hour, so 5 hours!

PPS Anyone wanna hire "Santi"? Kid needs a job! ... :insertevillaugh:

PPS Actually, anyone know who does the advertising for PURINA? I think he'd be a great spokes cat for their "Beyond Cat food and Treats". He eat's enough of the stuff! I get the "PAY CHECK" of course! He gets to eat! ... :p

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I believed it. LOL!
:biggrin: ... :thumbsup: ... That photo makes him look like a Spanish Conquistador looking out at sea, thinking who will be his next "Conquest"!

Although in reality, it's just his next can of Beyond! .... :lol:

Pops

BTW, "SANTI" and I would like to take this time to "Thank Everyone" who helped us with their suggestions / recommendations, and moral support, while getting him from the property to safety! ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm sending DOC this photo!

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You're welcome. And thank you for the day filled with YouTube music and me dancing around the room. That was fun! :thumbsup:
Anytime, I actually have a YouTube open with "Duran Duran" at the moment.

I listen to all kinds of music! I love the 80's Industrial stuff as well, to the Cocteau Twins.

This song by the Cocteau Twins, will "Forever" be "SANTI", and his Kitten's song! It was playing in the Jeep, after I was granted permission to give them aid, back on June 1st!

Pops

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The magic happened! The name came to you! I think we all knew it would. I am sure that Santi is glad you found his name. He probably knew it all along. He was just waiting for you to hear the music. Lol Congratulations to you both! Neat how that came about.

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The magic happened! The name came to you! I think we all knew it would. I am sure that Santi is glad you found his name. He probably knew it all along. He was just waiting for you to hear the music. Lol Congratulations to you both! Neat how that came about.

Thanks! I sent the photo to DOC, and she likes the name as well! Now to get the kid in his carrier on Tuesday morning to visit DOC for his 3 week booster. He hasn't been in his carrier since I took him in to be vetted. Don't think he trusts it anymore! ... :lol:

Pops

azpops

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Giving you Purraise just because you gave me chance to listen to The Cocteau Twins for the first time in ages. I love that song.

:cloud9:

Every kitten needs his song, that's a great one for Santi.
Thanks Norachan, and Santi sends his thanks as well! I have three Cocteau Twins CD's in the Jeep, and Blue Bell Knoll's, A Kiss Out Red Floatboat was playing and well, as they say, the rest is history.

I love a lot of groups / songs which 4AD produced.

Have a great day! ... :thumbsup:

Pops

I leave you with a couple more songs from the Heaven Or Las Vegas album;

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is Santi doing? I never heard of the Cocteau Twins. I like that falcetto voice though. Check out this LeAnn Rimes song, Love Is An Army. I love the high voice and the yodeling towards the end!