Refer to your cat as your roommate...

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
The first roommate I ever had would sit on the bed next to me in the morning and gently reach out and touch my eyelid to get me to wake up.

All of my roommates over the years have wanted to cuddle with me...but not in a creepy way. :lol:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have multiple room mates. One pulls my hair when I sit on the couch, one hides food under the sofa, one likes to dress up for all his girlfriends, one likes to take the clothes off the hangers in my closet and roll around in them, one likes to walk on my face at night, one thinks I should pierce my nose as a fashion statement and one is always using my phone to take selfies!! I know they all own everything so, what can I do?

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my favorite female roommate swats hard on my face every 3am to alert me of her starvation.

The 2nd male roommate does not care, and would not give a darn even if the house is on fire.

The 3rd roommate has made me accumulate receipts for repair of broken appliances and purchase of new ones. Plus, she has got the most complaints in anything she can set her mind to.

4th Roommate has a bottomless stomach. Always hungry.