Reese Has A Boyfriend...

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
About a month ago a cute little grey tabby showed up in my backyard. He didn't seem to have a home, so I set to work trying to trap him. I couldn't figure out what was so appealing about MY yard. You only get fed there if you like birdseed! I never could catch him. He's too clever to spring the trap! He eats my food and walks away free as a bird.

A few weeks ago I noticed that Reese would race to her outdoor window to mew in her squeaky little voice like someone was out there. It was then that I saw that he was visiting HER! He comes calling for her, she comes skittering through the house to meet him, and they touch noses through the mesh and hang out beside one another. Sometimes they just mewl back and forth like they're having a conversation.

Lately, if the window is shut, he will sit out there and meow for her. She will come RACING to the window and they will yell back and forth until I open it so they can see one another. If I don't open it, she gets very persistent with me and makes it quite clear that she wants to see her boyfriend.

I noticed recently that he's looking very sleek and well fed...and then a few days ago I saw that my neighbor had taken him in as an indoor/outdoor cat. Woo!

I have no idea what she's named him, but in my home he is known as 'Romeo.' :rolleyes2:

I've been meaning to get a picture or video of their little visits...

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
How cool! I hope you can get a video. It would be fun to see them together. :lovecat2: :lovecat2: