Redness seems to be spreading

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all
I previously have posted about this issue
And now it seems to be spreading to cats nose as seen in picture attached
The vet did a skin scraping last year..Results was showing nothing under microscope..
Has anyone any insight on this??
Or had a cat or cats to have something similar to this??TIA for any insight..

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. If I recall correctly, Snowball has been through quite a bit lately. And, isn't it suspected that he has herpes? This could be a flare up caused by the stress of his other recent issues. Do you - or the vet - treat him with anything for the herpes flare up? Is he on anything at this moment? If not, and you aren't treating him, you might want to call the vet and let them know about this redness and see if they would want to prescribe something to help counteract it, on the chance it is herpes related.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. If I recall correctly, Snowball has been through quite a bit lately. And, isn't it suspected that he has herpes? This could be a flare up caused by the stress of his other recent issues. Do you - or the vet - treat him with anything for the herpes flare up? Is he on anything at this moment? If not, and you aren't treating him, you might want to call the vet and let them know about this redness and see if they would want to prescribe something to help counteract it, on the chance it is herpes related.
Yes you are correct
And no..hes not on anything at the moment
And hes almost 12yrs old in July and yes hes starting to have few more issues than the supposed to be herpes awhile back
Im really worried about him
But I do contact my vet as needed

Last edited: