Red Little Acne Like Bump On Cat's Belly

Kitcat2017

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Guys!
I was holding and rubbing my 1 year old little one's belly and came accross a little bump! I couldn't tell if me touching it caused him pain but he wanted me to let go of him. I was able take a photo... What is this! Is this an acne? Or zits? Should I start freaking out? We JUST got back from the Vet 2 weeks ago and she said he's in perfect health! No change in diet or surroundings. He's a completely indoor cat. We have no other cat or children in the house. He's been on Revolution We clean his litterbox twice a day. Please help!!! I'm so worried for him...
20180821_174836.jpg
20180821_174836.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitcat2017

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay.. now I feel like an idiot.

But I suppose so? Is this how a male cat's nipple supposed to look like? Size and color wise? I am tempted to go look for the other one, if there is another one that is, but he's mad at me and won't let me touch him now. I'm really bad with body parts, like ridiculously bad.. so my apologies. But I thought only female cats have big enough nipples that can be felt over the fur when you pet them and boys are completely "flat"...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That's what I'm thinking too - sometimes when I'm mussing up Mouse's belly fur I feel a little bump and get all worried but as soon as I feel around more and realize where on his belly I felt it it's always been one of his little nipples. They are just like small, hard pimples and just slightly pink like in the photograph.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Think he should have 6-8 nipples. 4 on each side if he has 8. It should look like what you shown on the photo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitcat2017

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I still wasn't able to check coz he won't come to me! But I sooo hope it's his nipples :(

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
It should be his nipple. Sometimes it’s hard to feel for the others as it is so small and hidden under the fur so it’s hard to detect.

Wait till he’s sleeping on his side or back then try looking for the rest. I’m pretty sure it’s his nipple.