Recovery Is Possible

Catvivid

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I don't know if you're able to tell, but our cat was seriously ill when the picture was taken. She's still not fully recovered, but she's eating well, gained weight, got more energy... And today she began playing again! I'm so happy about this. The chance that she would be dead right now is quite high, but she's alive! I lost hope when I heard that she could die. Her liver was really damaged from an infection of some sort. But, yeah, she's pretty happy now. Don't lose hope.

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I don't know if you're able to tell, but our cat was seriously ill when the picture was taken. She's still not fully recovered, but she's eating well, gained weight, got more energy... And today she began playing again! I'm so happy about this. The chance that she would be dead right now is quite high, but she's alive! I lost hope when I heard that she could die. Her liver was really damaged from an infection of some sort. But, yeah, she's pretty happy now. Don't lose hope.
I wish Jack would feel better can't get him to eat 8 days of lots of water maybe licking all juice out of wet foods. Leaving the food. Waiting in pending results of pancreas . Glad your baby's better

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! I just wanted to touch base and let you-all know we're thinking about you, and hoping things are going ok :)