Recipes - Cookies

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
What a wonderful recipe!I can't wait to try this,and I can see other fruits working as well.Oh yum!Thank you!
I was thinking the same--you could make them with peaches, strawberries, all kinds of fruit.

I'd shared some of the cookies with the neighbor who gave me the plums and yesterday she showed up at the door with more plums. I guess she wants more cookies. :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I made this Crumbl biscoff white chocolate chip copycat recipe tonight. They are very yummy!

1 stick butter softened (½ cup or 8 tbsp)
½ cup smooth cookie butter
½ cup brown sugar packed
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 & ⅓ cup AP flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
3 Biscoff cookies crushed
¾ cup white chocolate chips
5 Biscoff cookies split in half for topping (optional)

INSTRUCTIONS

1) Preheat the oven to 375F then line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set it aside.

2) In a stand mixer bowl or a medium-sized bowl, cream the butter, cookie butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until smooth and creamy. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix just until combined.

3) Mix in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, crushed Biscoff cookies, and salt and mix just until the flour mixture disappears. Gently fold in the white chocolate chips then using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 10 equally sized cookie dough balls, place them on a plate or a baking sheet, and freeze for 10 minutes.

4) Transfer the cookie dough balls to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 11 minutes. Once the cookies come out of the oven, gently press the ½ Biscoff cookie in the center then let them cool down on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool down fully.

5) Enjoy with a cup of cold milk!