Really big eyes

Blah27

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, long time lurker, first time posting. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what breed my boy most looks like. I have 4 cats. 3 girls and one boy. I adopted, from the shelter, sisters 9 months ago and now they are 11 months. I adopted another girl and her brother 2 months ago and they are now 5 months. The 3 girls look alike but the younger girl has a longer mouth. The boy looks completely different. He has a bigger mouth and huge eyes. The shelter had him as a medium haired mix and has ear and feet tufts. I was thinking Norwegian forest cat, but I read there aren’t much in the US. Possible Maine coon with a none bushy tail but his sister did not get any of that. Both brother and sister are also bigger than my sisters at the same age. Also thanks to the board for the introduction tips!
D590E681-B015-46BD-ADAE-393FE6B8E65C.jpeg

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He’s so handsome! I would describe him as a silver mackerel tabby and white Domestic Longhair. We can’t be completely sure of his breed since he doesn’t have a pedigree, but with his triangular head and big ears, I think that it’s possible that he has some Oriental in him. If you’re curious, you could get him DNA tested, to see if he has genetic similarities to any breeds.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Blah27

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
His jaw does look more sharp than boxy like the oriental. I have heard of the Siamese but never the oriental cat. They have an awesome look! I’ve read about the DNA testing but right now I think it’s more fun to guess. His sisters adult canines came in at 5 months, but he seems to be a late bloomer.