Realized I never introduced my kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ct970

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I've made a few posts concerning my kitten but have never fully introduced him. I got him 5 weeks ago on September 9th. He was 11 weeks old at the time. He is now almost 16 weeks (4 months). His name is Loki! When we got him, he hit a bit of a rough patch (coccidia, fever/vomiting/diarrhea, lethargy, lack of appetite, anemia/dehydration, adverse reaction to Albon -- you name it) and he was underweight. Thankfully, after numerous vet trips and some adjustments to medications/diet, he has made a recovery and is doing very well now, he has gained almost a pound back, he is a super playful and loving kitten. So enjoy some pictures from when I first got him to now.
IMG_0127.jpeg
IMG_0157.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0364.jpeg
IMG_0455.jpeg
IMG_0397.jpeg
IMG_2218.jpeg

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm smitten with your kitten. Hello to you and the very cute little Loki:redheartpump:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
:hellosmiley: ct970 and Loki, a belated
IMG_3117.GIF
to both of you.

Loki is very cute and handsome! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Watch out! Love bug in the house!

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
HI LOKI! What a cutie-pie he is! And I love that moon and stars collar. In fact, I love it so much that my own Hekitty has collar, leash, and holster harness in that same pattern!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ct970

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
HI LOKI! What a cutie-pie he is! And I love that moon and stars collar. In fact, I love it so much that my own Hekitty has collar, leash, and holster harness in that same pattern!
Thank you, I agree! And I know right?! I love it too, he has 3 of them (black, red & blue, he has only worn the black one so far).

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: to TS! Loki is SO CUTE!!!! I love his name! :catlove: Please do continue to update us with pictures and such, and feel free to ask any questions about anything you might have :happycat:

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Loki seems to be very naughty, always on the move! Hope you to enjoy very happy long long years

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ct970

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: to TS! Loki is SO CUTE!!!! I love his name! :catlove: Please do continue to update us with pictures and such, and feel free to ask any questions about anything you might have :happycat:
Thank you!! I will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.