Reality TV

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Supernatural!! I have seen the entire series probably 20 times. That is not an exaggeration. Although it is not a reality show. I sure wish it were. I cannot watch the Winchesters though. Just isn't interesting to me.

I hate any of the animal vet shows because I become really obnoxious when I start pointing out how wrong everyone is.
OMG S silent meowlook Supernatural is one of two of my favorite shows of all time (the other one is X-Files). One night, I had come home from a planning meeting and was back in the bedroom changing clothes. I turned the TV on and was surfing through the channels and came across a bare-chested Sam. I said, "Well, hello there!" sat down on the bed, and that was that. I've watched every episode and have all the seasons on DVD. And I still watch them. "Driver picks the music, Sammy. Shotgun shuts his cakehole." "I hope your freakin' apple pie was worth it!" Love. You notice my name? That's why!

I haven't even checked out The Winchesters. It wouldn't be the same.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually liked the format last season. Since people didn't have to commit for as long of a time period, I think that's why they were able to pull in some bigger names I'd actually heard of.
Yes, I do realize that. But for me the fun was in getting to see the characters personalities week after week, not one and done. If they had done it that way right along we would have missed some cool performances. I'm sure I'll still watch it, but I won't be as invested. My sister and I watch together via chat and we spent last season complaining to each other, which was kind of fun I guess.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OMG S silent meowlook Supernatural is one of two of my favorite shows of all time (the other one is X-Files). One night, I had come home from a planning meeting and was back in the bedroom changing clothes. I turned the TV on and was surfing through the channels and came across a bare-chested Sam. I said, "Well, hello there!" sat down on the bed, and that was that. I've watched every episode and have all the seasons on DVD. And I still watch them. "Driver picks the music, Sammy. Shotgun shuts his cakehole." "I hope your freakin' apple pie was worth it!" Love. You notice my name? That's why!

I haven't even checked out The Winchesters. It wouldn't be the same.
I can’t stand the new series, even though it is Jensen Ackles project. It completely destroys the entire narrative.

Ok, how come soulless Sam and demon blood drinking Sam are so attractive? I mean I guess I like all the Sams. The entire series is the best ever. It is the one series I never grow tired of. I also have all the DVDs.

I don’t know if you have seen the other show that Jarad Padalecki does, but not the best.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've never seen the Kardashians but I watch plenty of other crap to make up for it. :lol: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is probably the worst. I watch a lot of cooking competitions, the Masked Singer, etc. I stopped watching Survivor and Amazing Race a long time ago.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watched the new episode of 1,000 pound sisters last night. I don't know if anyone else watches this but Amy annoys me. She acts like she walks on water now and I can't stand how she looks down on Tammy (her sister).