RE: The World's Beloved Lil BUB

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received an email this morning informing me of the very sad news that our beloved Lil BUB has ascended to the Bridge at age 8. She inspired and captivated millions worldwide, was instrumental in saving countless feline lives, and she will forever inspire those of us in the cat advocacy community to keep on doing this work of love. :rbheart::kitty::rbheart: Fly free, whole, healthy, and forever Cherished, our beloved angel BUB. GOOD JOB, BUB. We've got this.
And our heartfelt condolences to the family, loved ones, friends and fans of this unique and bright spirit. :hearthrob:

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I received an email this morning informing me of the very sad news that our beloved Lil BUB has ascended to the Bridge at age 8. She inspired and captivated millions worldwide, was instrumental in saving countless feline lives, and she will forever inspire those of us in the cat advocacy community to keep on doing this work of love. :rbheart::kitty::rbheart: Fly free, whole, healthy, and forever Cherished, our beloved angel BUB. GOOD JOB, BUB. We've got this.
And our heartfelt condolences to the family, loved ones, friends and fans of this unique and bright spirit. :hearthrob:
:angelcat:😢 sorry about your beloved (by all of us) cat bub, he was truly special and an angel. He’ll remain an angel. RIP Bub...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't know her and my heart is breaking. She was a beautiful girl. :bawling: :angel3:
So many of us feel the same way, Mia6 Mia6 . That is the influence she has on the world. With all the negative out there, BUB reminds us each day that love and compassion and caring are more powerful than all of that. Every day, as I drink from my BUB mug, look at my BUB calendar, and as now, feel warm in my BUB sweater, I know love does truly conquer all. :hearthrob: :runningcat: