RE: PODCAST AND BOOK MANY MAY FIND OF HELP

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished listening to this half-hour podcast and wanted to share it.
For some reason, the link did not show up when I tried to post it. Hopefully it will this time. It's still not showing for me, and I can't delete the post. If a mod sees this and finds the same problem, help would be appreciated, or just remove the post if it is not possible. Thanks.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I go to the music thread, I am lucky if I get to see one music video! I don’t know why because, before the site update, I never had a problem. Perhaps it is something to do with my phone being compatible with the updates? The latest phone does it too though.
Anyway, hopefully all others here can listen to it as well. It’s great advice and could help a lot of our members.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I go to the music thread, I am lucky if I get to see one music video! I don’t know why because, before the site update, I never had a problem. Perhaps it is something to do with my phone being compatible with the updates? The latest phone does it too though.
Anyway, hopefully all others here can listen to it as well. It’s great advice and could help a lot of our members.
We never know. When algorithms change, a lot of times, there are problems.
I'm currently trying to solve a possible issue with encryption on dvd.com (Netflix' dvd division) which a Netflix rep thinks may need a firmware update on my elderly dvd player. I checked on the mfr. site and they don't even list my model or any others going back that far. It's a good machine -- my dvds AND videocassettes(!) play just fine on it. But commercial stuff sometimes has encryption that makes it impossible for un-updated machines to play. I understand IT and know it's like this. But I don't like having to be either forced to buy new stuff or go without enjoyment of something. I don't want to have to buy another Wi-Fi device to stream in that room, either. And a lot of the films I want to watch aren't available streaming. SO...