RE: OUTBACK JACK CAT ENCLOSURE

Beholder

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lol we don't have that either. Our apartment is like a motel set up so there's no outside area specifically for us. At least they have three lovely windows to look out from. :)

Juniper_Junebug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I bought this from Chewy, at the recommendation of someone on here. Juno and I love it. I have a roof deck that is too small for a catio (or I am too selfish to cede my favorite space to my kitty with a permanent structure).

I can attest that the tent is very easy to put up and down and stores easily. My home office /desk overlooks my deck so when I'm working from home, I can plop her into the tent and keep working. Initially I had issues with her fighting me on coming back inside, but now we've got a routine and she walks straight into the tent when open the deck door, and straight into the house when I open the tent flap. So far it's been very sturdy, even though she sometimes claws the sides as she stretches. I highly recommend.

20210411_145318.jpg

slowblink

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think that was me! My cats love it. We use it with a tunnel and connect it to the window (attached in a cardboard square w circle for tunnel cut out & supplemented by more cardboard shapes to fit the window). This way, the cats can come and go (tho always supervised). We put a shower stool in the middle of the tunnel too, and the birdfeeder so close makes it an extra sweet spot for them! Appears secure and easy to set up!

0C01CB70-BCFA-453C-8873-714CBEC62EF1.jpeg

Juniper_Junebug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think that was me! My cats love it. We use it with a tunnel and connect it to the window (attached in a cardboard square w circle for tunnel cut out & supplemented by more cardboard shapes to fit the window). This way, the cats can come and go (tho always supervised). We put a shower stool in the middle of the tunnel too, and the birdfeeder so close makes it an extra sweet spot for them! Appears secure and easy to set up!

View attachment 381410
Thanks! As I said before, that was a "fanatic" recommendation! 😛

(Inside joke about a funny auto correct....)