Re-introduction

EmeraldX

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I registered for this website a while ago. I didn't know how else I should reintroduce myself, so I guess I'll make an intro thread all over again. You can call me Emerald. I am a huge cat fan from California. I own two black cats, that of which I don't have any pictures of them on me right now, but I hope to send some cute pictures of them here again at some point. I hope to own cats and take care of them myself soon, hopefully a nebelung, since that's my favorite breed. I look forward to posting here again after my long hiatus.

(Also, I really like the way the forums look since I last visited. I do notice the new version of XenForo implemented, but I also love the way the threads are organized and how unreplied threads get pushed to the top for people to see immediately. It will definitely help for people with questions.)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Emerald, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3369.GIF
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Yes please, do post photos of your cats and we do hope tat you get to own one for yourself too.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
:welcomeback2:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your cats. :camera:

Guessing that's one of them in your avatar pic. :purr:

AngelicGarrison

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I'm new so you are a new person to me :) I can't wait to see photos of your kitties.