RE: CATS SUNBATHING

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been rainy with thunderstorms the last two days, grey for three - and today there's sun!!! The cats energy is different on sunny days, their play lasts longer. Today, Merida climbed on the fridge to get those sun spots!

View attachment 375164
Merida has thumbs! She is so cute. Happy play, Merida! :hearthrob: :petcat::hearthrob:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Sushi sleeping under the sun, but gotta put her head in the shade like a French lady on the beach ;)
View attachment 375314
I don't know about that. In my younger days, I encountered a French lady on the beach- in Cannes, no less- and no part of her was in the shade. We had a rather pleasant chat for an hour or so. Ah, the sweet days of youth!

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know about that. In my younger days, I encountered a French lady on the beach- in Cannes, no less- and no part of her was in the shade. We had a rather pleasant chat for an hour or so. Ah, the sweet days of youth!
Haha Sushi's pose reminded me of three years ago when I travelled to the south of France, and I'd see young ladies sunbathing on the beach but putting a hat over their faces to protect their facial skin while their bodies got tanned. I thought it was a brilliant idea!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since my previous post seems to have been swallowed by a black hole, here is a do-over:
A threefer of Miss Eleanor, Digger, and Burdock
20210404_145855.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise