RE: CATS SUNBATHING

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had cats in my home for almost all of my life (58 years.) And, yet, I have never had two members of the same litter in my home. These two- the Terrible Two, really love each other!View attachment 373043
This is so wonderful Deacon Blues Deacon Blues (PS are you a big Dan fan? I am!) Cats bond very deeply, and I always hope people will keep families together. Two locations ago, my ex and I did a lot of TNR and adopted the teens and adults. They were very close.

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
😎

The terrible two’s sister(Tig- a feral cat) whom we could never catch to get her fixed last summer is about to have kittens. We have lined up 6 kitten parents (hoping for less).

The terrible two are feral, in many ways, even though they live with us. We plan on making sure that Tig’s progeny are human oriented, fixed, , and farmed out to happy families.

Tig is going to be fixed, as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😎

The terrible two’s sister(Tig- a feral cat) whom we could never catch to get her fixed last summer is about to have kittens. We have lined up 6 kitten parents (hoping for less).

The terrible two are feral, in many ways, even though they live with us. We plan on making sure that Tig’s progeny are human oriented, fixed, , and farmed out to happy families.

Tig is going to be fixed, as well.
Good on ya! My Baby Su was born feral. She's now 16, only bonded to me, and quitessentially CAT. I love her all the more for it. Two locations ago, ex and I worked for years to gain the trust of community cats. Semi-feral and feral. We finally convinced the matriarch to let us help her. There were at least 3 and probably 4 generations of her progeny there that we eventually helped. Only one young man slipped the trap and I hope others there in the neighborhood, which we were moving from, caught up with him and got him fixed. He was and I hope still is a very handsome guy!
IMG_2017.JPG

How do you do? I AM Baby Su. Sixteen, usually sweet, and ALWAYS feral. :hearthrob: :bicolorcat::hearthrob::lolup:

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Adopting ferals is a challenge! They want to love us, but are not sure.