Re: Cat Stats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If only people would "switch on" a little quicker it would be better.
You said, it, @Leomc123! I used to talk to an employee at the supermarket I shopped at, who would tell me she intended to get her cat spayed but said at least twice that she really meant to, but her cat got pregnant again. I was furious!!! at her irresponsible attitude.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
In a somewhat similar situation, there was a lady at one of my grocery stores who had a cat for a little bit, and I tried to help with suggestions. But in the end the cat was rehomed for getting on the counters. Broke her heart, but yet she admitted she hadn't applied any of my ideas.

(Maybe it was just as well, she quit working there fairly soon after that which along with a couple other things in her stories led me to believe there was other strife in the household going on).

Yet, there have been other people I've spoken with who've been very open to suggestions, so I guess it just depends. We can only keep trying, on the cats' behalf :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In a somewhat similar situation, there was a lady at one of my grocery stores who had a cat for a little bit, and I tried to help with suggestions. But in the end the cat was rehomed for getting on the counters. Broke her heart, but yet she admitted she hadn't applied any of my ideas.

(Maybe it was just as well, she quit working there fairly soon after that which along with a couple other things in her stories led me to believe there was other strife in the household going on).

Yet, there have been other people I've spoken with who've been very open to suggestions, so I guess it just depends. We can only keep trying, on the cats' behalf :heartshape:
Right you are, Furballsmom Furballsmom -- "each one teach one" is one of my favorite mottos (though easier said than done sometimes).
Getting on the counters? Jeez louise. Yeah, sounds like that woman would NOT be a good adopter.