Re: Cat Food Updated Nutrition Chart/Values - Eg. Phosphorus amount - Canned Wet food?

miguel99nyc

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello,

I used to follow this site below where shows a whole variety of canned wet food for cats their Nutrition Composition. But its an outdated one dating back to 2017. I used it solely to check protein and phosphorus levels for my cat Sassy whom has CKD for past few years, and of late, she been getting picky with her food. So I wanted to venture out explore other possible commercial foods and overall all wet foods to try but wanted to see if there was an updated site around showing these nutrition values similar to link below?

https://catinfo.org/docs/CatFoodProteinFatCarbPhosphorusChart.pdf

Thank You

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miguel99nyc

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for that. I just checked it, rather interesting it shows the ingredients. I think though most sites of the branded food show the ingredients as well I believe, but this is helpful too.

But I was looking in more along the lines of charts that show actual number/values of how much protein, calcium, fat, phoshorus, etc. similar to link I provided. I still rely on my link even if its outdated, but it tends to not show all the newer canned food out there nowadays so I thought maybe there was updated links/charts somewhere. I tried searching but no luck.