Raw Feeding Miami

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, fellow raw feeders!

I wanted to pass on my experience with this company HERE. I actually didn't know they existed until I saw them mentioned on the Cat Site. Unfortunately, though, every time I checked their site they were sold out of everything I wanted, such as ground rabbit and rabbit pieces.

Given that I'm in Orlando, their shipping costs are less than half of what HT's are so I was anxious to try them.

I was finally able to place an order for ground rabbit, raw goat's milk and ground lamb and the experience was very positive. Their products struck me as incredibly fresh and they were packaged nicely. The costs were reasonable too. My cats loved the rabbit and were a little cautious about the lamb but quickly came around. The goat's milk sent Atticus, my food obsessed, excellent smelling two-year-old gray tabby, straight into the throws of kitty ecstasy. He went absolutely bonkers for it and had it all over his face. Thirteen lapped at it but was less impressed. Atticus though . . . man, he's just turned into an addict. It's all he thinks about, that damn goat's milk. I got up to use the bathroom last night and Atticus was sitting at his bowl! He saw me and immediately started meowing and turning around in circles. I finally caved in and gave him a small amount just to get him back in the bed. Still, too much of it can't be good for him. He's verging on pudgy as I type this.

Before anyone gets suspicious, no, RFM isn't paying me to say these things and I'm not receiving any compensation for them whatsoever. I just figured that folks like me who live in the south eastern United States could certainly save some money by using them. Not that there's anything wrong with HT or their shipping policies. It just comes down to geography, pure and simple.

Best to everyone and their fur-kids!

:bigeyes:

Last edited:

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so glad to read this. I have been dying to try RFM.I am still having the problem that every time I try to put togtether an order they are out of what I want (usually turkey) Last week I gave up and placed an order with HT and sucked it up to pay $90 in shipping.Good to know you are pleased with RFM.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes, Maureen, ninety bucks!!! Just for shipping. That hurts just thinking about it. Your cats are incredibly lucky to have you.

A suggestion for you: RFM is very quick to answer emails so you might shoot them an email with a Wish List. That's what I ended up doing and they were able to get me everything on that list, even though their site claimed they were sold out. It's certainly worth a shot.

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yikes, Maureen, ninety bucks!!! Just for shipping. That hurts just thinking about it. Your cats are incredibly lucky to have you.

A suggestion for you: RFM is very quick to answer emails so you might shoot them an email with a Wish List. That's what I ended up doing and they were able to get me everything on that list, even though their site claimed they were sold out. It's certainly worth a shot.
I will do that. Thanks for the suggestion. I am not to worried as I got a big order from HT and, they will allow 4 day ground ships again as of Nov. 1 I do want to try RFM though, like to change things up a bit.I will e-mail because I just always need turkey and every time I check they are out. Will always get rabbit from HT , just tried the large rabbit chunks and my cats love them.Really glad to hear you like RFM. Good to find as many sources as possible. I have lived in fear of what I will do if HT goes out of business.

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Hi Lavishsqualor, just wanted to let you know I did get an order from RFM>I made up 5 lbs of ground pork and it looked beautifully fresh . I gave them some and I have never seen them eat so quickly. Sadly Jack threw it all up, I think it was to cold for them.I also bought Ground beef lung, they were not the least interested as I prepped it. I bought rabbit chucks and rabbit tenders. ground chicken, chicken ribs and ground Turkey and some rabbit ears/feet.Hoping they like it all.I was excited that it took 4 days to arrive but it was all either completely frozen or, just beginning to thaw a little.