Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Those pictures are precious. I particularly like the one where Mouse is playing with the ribbon and mama cat has that smug look on her face.
LoL, I think she was exhausted and enjoying being able to get a bit of shut eye with someone else around to entertain the pest. He had no siblings and she was amazing - playing with him all the time so he learned everything he needed to.  She never had a moment's peace.  Her name is Gems and she is a beautiful cat.

Last edited:

sarah bsh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
[emoji]128522[/emoji] now that Minnie is gone...she is wiggling her way into taking advantage of getting my undivided attention! She was always a daddy's girl before.

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
[emoji]128522[/emoji] now that Minnie is gone...she is wiggling her way into taking advantage of getting my undivided attention! She was always a daddy's girl before.
Lucky for her you are of course the more-than-willing crazy cat lady. :p

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Go figure I "thought" I'd get quality sleep since Minnie used to wake me... Mikki never ever has...now she does in the morning to snuggle after hubby goes to work... A lil earlier than I care to get up...but oh well.

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Indeed she is zoned out [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My daughter got hurt tonight and HER cat Elsie came trotting from somewhere and laid in Lydia's lap.
While Lyd cried about her pinched lip, Elsie cuddled her and rubbed her lips/mouth (how do you explain it?) over Lydia's and later her cheeks.

(Kisses and Snuggles Mom!)

Lydia laughing she got kisses and snuggles.