Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

linkfarm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Bluebird Gal,

I take photos in RAW if you have that option. This enables you to adjust exposure and other settings on your computer after photo taken.

If you shoot using JPEG your adjustments are a lot more restricted. However one thing you still cannot correct much in either is focus.

The search for really sharp interesting photos is the Holy Grail.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh that's a wonderful photo.  How wonderful that they get along so well.  

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Bluebird Gal,

I take photos in RAW if you have that option. This enables you to adjust exposure and other settings on your computer after photo taken.

If you shoot using JPEG your adjustments are a lot more restricted. However one thing you still cannot correct much in either is focus.

The search for really sharp interesting photos is the Holy Grail.
I use Irfanview to manipulate jpeg photos. I have been using it since Windows 3.1

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have 2 baskets and when we just got our kitties they were small enough to fit in them together!

Two months later they wouldn't fit together anymore, but they could still be in there by themselves:

Right now they don't really fit at all anymore. I mean, they can sit in the basket, but not really comfortable. They still try though. 

They just grow so fast, it's insane. I see the old pictures and they've changed so much! But they're still cute. <3

Last edited:

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Clyde's new toy - what is it with kittens and waste paper bins !
He's adorable. 
 I think waste bins just fall under the same catagory as boxes and bags. They just have to get in there. 

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
your kitties are all soooo adorable!! Amazing how they have us wrapped around their lil "paw" huh? This was Min when we first got her and Mikki. Both of them did this! I had to switch my pants to the top rod :) Stinkers!