Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
So happy that despite all the stalking they still like each other even a little!
I'm loving that little tortie's black front leg and white paw - it looks like your cat's wearing a little sleeve!  Kind of speechless about your tufty eared bundle of white fluff. 

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't see if the image was successfully uploaded... here is Cynthia and Gebran

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Don't think it has uploaded, looking forward to seeing them!
Sorry... Ive tried several times now...I am uploading from my mobile, maybe that's why... Maybe I should seek tech support.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess it worked this time... from PC.

Cynthia hugging her brother Gebran on an afternoon nap...
So Cute *__* makes me want to go all baby talk, like a good ol' "Look at the wittle froofroo moomoo bears!"

Dana - Thanks for the video! That was super sweet!

mightymoosh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

This is Tilly. She was 3 weeks old when I got her from a friend who found her on the side of a motorway trying to nurse from her deceased mother. She's a little angel :')

My baby Frankie having a cuddle with Cleo :-)

And this is Cleo and bella. Who were taken from a small shed at 3 weeks. They were in there with a lot of other kittens and without a mother :-3 these are the sweetest photos I have of them :-) xoxo

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes those whiskers are amazing. More like British officers in the 1st world war.