Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

mr wendall

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here are a couple of pictures of Brownie (mother) and Aja (daughter). Brownie NEVER cooperates with us when we want to take pictures, so I'll have to sneak up on her to catch her by surprise. I'll also take some more pictures with a quality camera as these were taken with my cell phone.

Here's Brownie acting camera shy.

And Here's Aja after she settled in my arm to take a nap.

Aja playing Peek-A-Boo under my bed sheets.

View media item 174237

mr wendall

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here are mother and daughter taking a nap together (aaawwwwwweeee)

Here Aja seems willing to take at least a lazy picture. Brownie had other things in mind (lazy bum).

From the same day of laziness.

I told you guys that Brownie is uncooperative when it comes to taking pictures.

And here are a few random pictures we took of Aja-kins on her own (at least she cooperates more than her mother does).

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is such a fantastic thread. Love all of them! I am dying from cuteness overload.

stealthkitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
View media item 176996
This one gets me every time. Honey Pie was about 6 weeks old; he was so tiny, especially compared to the 9 lb cuddle bug he is now! But what gets me about this photo is knowing that only a month before he and his two brothers would only hiss out of fear whenever we came to see them. The look of total love and contentment here is priceless to me.

View media item 176998
And this one is simply too cute; he looks like he's just heard the funniest joke in the world!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
This one gets me every time. Honey Pie was about 6 weeks old; he was so tiny, especially compared to the 9 lb cuddle bug he is now! But what gets me about this photo is knowing that only a month before he and his two brothers would only hiss out of fear whenever we came to see them. The look of total love and contentment here is priceless to me.
 Awwwwww!  

danastnsn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My 3 boys snuggling me after I came home from the doctor (I think Kiki is under the bed). I have cat allergies and she suggested I get rid of them (cant let DH know that one). I told her no so she told me to take pills.

In order Trip (closest to me as always), Aspen, then the dog cat bandit.

danastnsn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Check out this video. I thought it was just so cute. One of my coworkers sent it to me. its under Fum and Gebra 2012 The Return.

lillys mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise