Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was the first day we brought Maia home. She was so small and not eating wet food yet so we fed her replacement milk. I met someone at a train station who had her in a duffel bag, had to take her home!

This was a few weeks later, you can see how small she still was!

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was the first day we brought Maia home. She was so small and not eating wet food yet so we fed her replacement milk. I met someone at a train station who had her in a duffel bag, had to take her home!

This was a few weeks later, you can see how small she still was!
Awww...poor baby! Bless you for taking her in. She's so cute! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, what a little cutie!  There's no way I could foster, I fall in love to easily!!!!
Me too. Garfield definitely looks like doing his best to stay where he is. 
   You've raised a gorgeous little kitty.  You'll just have to keep reminding your self of the character Garfield's likely to develop if he models himself on his movie star namesake. (Not that it will help too much but it's better than nothing). 

dreamraider

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me too. Garfield definitely looks like doing his best to stay where he is. 
   You've raised a gorgeous little kitty.  You'll just have to keep reminding your self of the character Garfield's likely to develop if he models himself on his movie star namesake. (Not that it will help too much but it's better than nothing). 
Actually it is SO ironic.. I was talking to the bf and kept asking his opinion on names and for some input.. I named three after characters from a book series I really like (House of night; Neferet, ZoeyBird and Kalona) and Two after video game characters (Legend of Zelda; Zelda and Link) and he FINALLY said Garfield or creamsickle for the lighter fatter orange tabby. So I said Ok Garfield.. This was the first day we had them.. later that day I brought them a little wet food and garf comes right up and sticks his whole head in to eat.. he wouldn't let anyone else have any so I slid him away and he jumped back into the group and shoved them out the way again.. I slid him further away a few times before lifting him up a bit to let the others have at it.. he bit me and ran back to the food!! I then thought id quit being a dummy and got more bowls.. ever since I noticed he has the biggest appetite of all of them.. and we named him before we knew that! lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
....................................... So I said Ok Garfield.. This was the first day we had them.. later that day I brought them a little wet food and garf comes right up and sticks his whole head in to eat.. he wouldn't let anyone else have any so I slid him away and he jumped back into the group and shoved them out the way again.. I slid him further away a few times before lifting him up a bit to let the others have at it.. he bit me and ran back to the food!! I then thought id quit being a dummy and got more bowls.. ever since I noticed he has the biggest appetite of all of them.. and we named him before we knew that! lol
Nearly fell of my seat! LOL !!! 

dreamraider

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol I love it. We are just sad to be seeing him go- though this lady deserves a nice kitty. She bought a orange kitten from the local shelter (not the one I foster for) and it turned out to have 3 diseases or something and after 400 bucks at the vet and 5 days it passed away. She has a young child so getting another orange kitty was her choice- and the president of our group waved all fees for her on the condition to have it fixed.