Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
He is totally a blessing. Now if he would just stop eating things... LOL. Threw up my hubby's fishing net today. We just moved so it was in the house and somehow Hermes found it. Little turd.
Oooooh, do you have a good savings plan for vet fees?!  I guess the net smelled of fish   
.    Shame he wouldn't understand if you posted up that picture of his post surgery belly to remind him of consequences:(    (another pic' from 'Bad kitty' thread for those of you who don't know what I'm referring to).

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is one of my all-time favorite pics of my 2 girls.  My RB kitty, Callie on the left, and Hannah on the right.  They seldom got along and were never snuggle buddies, but when we went to visit my dad, they were good friends.  Here they are enjoying the perch.

Tumbles and RB kitty, Callie taken when Tumbles was just a wee babe and was learning to live with the adult cats in the house.  Callie was about 14 in this pic and I was so afraid she would not take well to the kitten, but they became good buds and she was like his surrogate mom.

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Sweet pictures and they are beautiful girls. 
This is one of my all-time favorite pics of my 2 girls.  My RB kitty, Callie on the left, and Hannah on the right.  They seldom got along and were never snuggle buddies, but when we went to visit my dad, they were good friends.  Here they are enjoying the perch.

Tumbles and RB kitty, Callie taken when Tumbles was just a wee babe and was learning to live with the adult cats in the house.  Callie was about 14 in this pic and I was so afraid she would not take well to the kitten, but they became good buds and she was like his surrogate mom.

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 I love this picture of Louis and Sammy holding paws.  

Louis the big seal point with the fluffier double coat,  was my 

beloved old Sia-moggy adopted in 1999 from Siamese Rescue.   Sammy the smaller blue point with the shorter, single coat is purebred  / pedigreed Siamese ( and a Thai in TICA ) .       When I first got Sammy at 11 months old ,  I was afraid Louis might not be pleased.  He used to be very dominant and territorial toward other male cats .   And now he was getting older and had  chronic health problems.  I wasn't sure how he would feel about this and  I made it clear to Sammy's breeder that if they didnt get along , if  Louis were even unhappy,  I would have to return Sammy.   
  but I did a careful introduction and in fact I think Louis was quite pleased to have a young feline buddy.    and Sammy was happy to have a surrogate "grandpa".    Louis stayed the unquestioned top cat .    They ended up becoming  very close friends. 

When Louis finally went to the Rainbow Bridge last year,  Sammy  spent days  lying in the crate where Louis used to lie and for the first couple days he would not even eat --  which is not like Sammy!     but we were both mourning for our Buddy,  our most extraordinary Louis. 

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oooooh, do you have a good savings plan for vet fees?!  I guess the net smelled of fish   
.    Shame he wouldn't understand if you posted up that picture of his post surgery belly to remind him of consequences:(    (another pic' from 'Bad kitty' thread for those of you who don't know what I'm referring to).
Lol I am a veterinary technician so the last surgery was really cheap I guess for a foreign body. Now I work at a specialty clinic though that is really expensive so it would almost be better to take him somewhere else. Little booger wants me to be broke. Keep telling him that mommy is having a baby so we cant spend money on his "eating foreign objects" hobby. LOL

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
beloved old Sia-moggy adopted in 1999 from Siamese Rescue.   Sammy the smaller blue point with the shorter, single coat is purebred  / pedigreed Siamese ( and a Thai in TICA ) .       When I first got Sammy at 11 months old ,  I was afraid Louis might not be pleased.  He used to be very dominant and territorial toward other male cats .   And now he was getting older and had  chronic health problems.  I wasn't sure how he would feel about this and  I made it clear to Sammy's breeder that if they didnt get along , if  Louis were even unhappy,  I would have to return Sammy.   
  but I did a careful introduction and in fact I think Louis was quite pleased to have a young feline buddy.    and Sammy was happy to have a surrogate "grandpa".    Louis stayed the unquestioned top cat .    They ended up becoming  very close friends. 

When Louis finally went to the Rainbow Bridge last year,  Sammy  spent days  lying in the crate where Louis used to lie and for the first couple days he would not even eat --  which is not like Sammy!     but we were both mourning for our Buddy,  our most extraordinary Louis. 
I love kitty feet! These two are sooo cute!

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol I am a veterinary technician so the last surgery was really cheap I guess for a foreign body. Now I work at a specialty clinic though that is really expensive so it would almost be better to take him somewhere else. Little booger wants me to be broke. Keep telling him that mommy is having a baby so we cant spend money on his "eating foreign objects" hobby. LOL
Hermes is adorable  and I wish both he and Sammy could get it through their heads not to eat non-food items!   I'm glad we don't have any fishing nets here or Sammy would probably try that too. 

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zebu's dreaming that he's superman :)
Yes,  Zebu does look like he is holding out his arms in front of him like he dreaming he  is flying.     Now I will be thinking of a flying big fluffy cat in a Superman costume. 

Last edited: