Random Heart Melting Photo Thread

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
bonepicker... I know it's a sensitive subject to some, but yes Minnie and Mikki were both declawed as kittens before we brought them home. My "grandkitty" did have claws as a kitten and totally scratched up furniture and screens in our home before son moved out with him... thus when we knew we then "needed" to have a kitty for ourselves, hubby said, it has to be declawed, so it was either declaw, or not adopt. Both Mik and Min were jumping up on the furniture the same day..they really didn't show any discomfort at all, plus their paws were glued instead of stitches so they could use their litter immediately as well.

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Awww, Matt, I haven't seen him in a long time. So cute! I hope all is well. 
We're good :)  My computer broke and I have to compete for time on my daughter's laptop now lol! We had some drama when we took in a foster, but she's settled in well, and the shelter doesn't want her back. there's talk of long-term fostering from one of the staff, and the other wants us to keep her until a home is found.....either is good for me, as we love her and would adopt if we could afford to take on vet bills for another cat. I think that long-term fostering would suit everyone until our finances are sorted enough to keep her.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

We're good :)  My computer broke and I have to compete for time on my daughter's laptop now lol! We had some drama when we took in a foster, but she's settled in well, and the shelter doesn't want her back. there's talk of long-term fostering from one of the staff, and the other wants us to keep her until a home is found.....either is good for me, as we love her and would adopt if we could afford to take on vet bills for another cat. I think that long-term fostering would suit everyone until our finances are sorted enough to keep her.
Well if the crate photos are anything to go by it looks like all kitties are getting along great!  I hope the long term foster option works out for you.  

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
haha...so cute.

I have to giggle at watching Mikki with her "daddy". Since Min died she now cuddles with me in bed and stuff..a lil clingy...but she is SOOOO attached to my hubby and he to her too!!