Ragdoll? Snowshoe?

ericaysato

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hii! Me and my boyfriend recently adopted a 2 months old kitten and I was wondering if she looks like a Ragdoll (i love this breed hehe). I've seen some pictures and it looks like her, but I don't know much about cats, so I was hoping you could help me. Just asking so I can imagine how she's going to look like when she grow up :)
(I put a pic of her brother at the end too, don't know if it helps)

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous little baby you have there. Yes she does look ragdollish for sure. Without being pb and documentation papers etc. though she is a dlh. Her brother is gorgeous too. I am envious 😹💕 where did you get her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericaysato

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Gorgeous little baby you have there. Yes she does look ragdollish for sure. Without being pb and documentation papers etc. though she is a dlh. Her brother is gorgeous too. I am envious 😹💕 where did you get her?
Aww thank you! ☺
We saw a Facebook post and immediately fell in love with her 😍 apparently she was already being adopted by another person, but they gave up on the adoption and i was the lucky one to get her 🥺💖 I'll come back to the forum to show pictures of her when she grows up 🥰

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ragdolls with such pattern are called for ragdoll bi-color.

Although the heavy money bet its they are domestics longhair; seal point respective seal point with white.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericaysato

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ragdolls with such pattern are called for ragdoll bi-color.

Although the heavy money bet its they are domestics longhair; seal point respective seal point with white.
Thank you! I'll look more into domestic long haired cats, now i wanna know more about them 😊

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ericaysato ericaysato

Ragdolls are basically domestic longhairs, who have been stamped with a breed. The person who created the breed, bred from domestic long hair & color point cats.
This is why many long haired colored point cats look similar to Ragdolls.

Gorgeous kitty by the way 🙂