Ragdoll On His Way!

MsKatieB

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
20180129_143746.jpg

Lexus at 11 months old has become a little star. His TICA show last weekend awarded him 10 finals, with three of those the BEST. He is now 2nd best Ragdoll Alter in TICA, and he's gaining fast on the number one Ragdoll in Japan! Wish our baby boy luck! He's such a sweeheart!

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's a cream bicolor, right? I have a blue bicolor female pictured on my avatar. She's also a sweet heart.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MsKatieB

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's a cream bicolor, right? I have a blue bicolor female pictured on my avatar. She's also a sweet heart.
Yes, he is a Cream Lynx Bicolor. It appears your girl could be a Lynx as well? She has pretty eyes :) Ragdolls are awesome, their sweet disposition is so addicting!

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the marble shaped blue eyes of your cat. Yes, my cat has unique shaped eyes as well. She's only 7 months old. It was sold to me as a blue bicolor Ragdoll. I also have a male Ragdoll. He is solid white, only recognized as a true Ragdoll by TICA. His mother was solid white Ragdoll and father blue point Ragdoll.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MsKatieB

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love the marble shaped blue eyes of your cat. Yes, my cat has unique shaped eyes as well. She's only 7 months old. It was sold to me as a blue bicolor Ragdoll. I also have a male Ragdoll. He is solid white, only recognized as a true Ragdoll by TICA. His mother was solid white Ragdoll and father blue point Ragdoll.
Ahh, yes! I'm wondering if I know your breeder... know of a few who have the solids. Lexus was forced to show in TICA vs CFA since he has solids at 3 generations back.

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh how gorgeous! I have a cream colorpoint with blue eyes too!.. in my signature. He’s getting kisses from his torbie sister.