Radio question of the day: 03/13/07

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes I have.....

When I was 16 I was working for Dairy Queen and it was my first job. Just before I quit this really hot guy started working there. I mean he was hawt! And it was prom time and I worked with a bunch of friends. So it ended up that last minute he was going to go with me to my prom, but then that fell through. I was disappointed but got over it. I mean he may not have been going, but he flirted with me soooo bad at work and stuff I was in high heaven! Well 2 weeks after he started working there I got wind of what a player he was! I was disappointed more than hurt, but what a jerk!

Soooo.....my friend had just started dating a guy from her job. He went to school with the player from my job. Turned out they were in the same circle of friends.

Back then I was not allowed to wear spaghetti strap tank tops without a shirt with sleeves over it. And I obeyed....mostly. Well I had this really cute dark red velvet spaghetti strap tank top with this super cute silver embroidery. Rather sexy for me. And back then I was still skinney....and still very well endowed. Esp for a teenager.

Soooo.....my friend and I left her house, with me in my little tank....and headed over to DQ just before closing. But it was summer and hot so it was packed. We stood at the end of the hot guys line and boy was he happy to see me! I mean stuttering and everything. My friend had ordered something....he gave me her change. I mean the guy was trippin. I had him. Another friend who was working was watching from nearby and obviously having a hard time holding it in.

So after laughing all the way back to my friend's house, we called her BF, where all their friends were hanging out. We gave them the details and they were just rolling with laughter. I don't know where that guy is today, but that story is legendary in my circle!

So that's what my mother would disapprove of. Even if she would be secretly thinking it was funny. Come to think of it....I don't even think DH knows about it! Oh, and I still have that tank! I just can't part with it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my lord- my mom would stroke if she knew 1/2 the things i did when i was younger

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mother has never approved of anything I have EVER done...

Except get married, and I guess I can agree with her on that one

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my mother dissapproved of me for quite a few years. After I moved out we started getting along until she passed. I think we would be a lot better now had she not passed.