Radar, Sonic, and Jacob.... (dial up warning, lots of photos)

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As the sun is shining today and being the weekend I am here while it is doing its thing, I took the opportunity to get some photos of the boys and thought you would enjoy them! Usual apologies about untidiness etc...

It does look as though Radar has Sonic by the throat, but they are actually asleep, this is their way of cuddling...

The boys enjoying a snack...

Sonic investigates Jacob's grooming session...

Sonic and Jacob sharing the human cat bed...

Jacob shows how bendy he is...

Sonic...

I love this one of Sonic, it's unusual to get him to sit still long enough for a good shot!...

Jacob...

Radar in his favourite hiding place behind the books, he has spotted the camera...

Jacob's turn on the chair...

Sonic looking pretty...

Jacob (would have been better if I'd had a chance to get that sleep out of the corner of his eye! Never mind)...

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't they look gorgeous! So sleek and slinky...looks like everyone is getting along too!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow they all look great. Love Jacob - any reason that cat cannot be show - looks like he's do well - love the profile/head on him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Wow they all look great. Love Jacob - any reason that cat cannot be show - looks like he's do well - love the profile/head on him
He would do great in shows here, he has lovely type, good colour, well proportioned and muscular, and for a lilac he has good dark eye colour- and he'd also roll around for the judges I'm sure! Unfortunately he broke/dislocated his xiphoid process, and deviation of the xiphoid is a disqualifying fault, even if it's acquired rather than congenital. I don't know if it could be operated on (it can be with humans) but it doesn't seem to cause him any bother and he gets distressed being caged and travelling anyway so it's academic really! He knows he's gorgeous anyway

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are so gorgeous. Looks like they're all great buddies! Is Jacob less scared of Radar's playing now?

I love how slinky and shiny they are.