R.I.P Blaze

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today marks a VERY sad day at my home.
Our neighbor just came over to ask if we were missing a cat.He found one under his tree while mowing his lawn.He said it was an orange and white one,and he was pretty sure it was ours.
Turns out, it was Blaze.Won't go into details, as it is still a shock and to much heartache--but the neighbors Rottie got ahold of her.
She had suffered a stroke a few months ago,and was doing soooooooooo good.We let her go out on the porch,and put her in our garage.Cat tree is all set up in there,litter boxes and all.Some how she got out of the garage without us knowing. Now, she is dead.
Run and jump over the bridge Blaze!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how sad.

Rest in peace Blaze.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh what a tragedy. You must be in shock.

God bless sweet Blaze. You are now safe and sound and forever loved and cherrished.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. This is a terrible thing to happen. May your memories bring you peace and comfort. Rest in peace gentle Blaze. You are missed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is buried on our hill by our other Rainbow Bridge babies.
My middle son took it the hardest,she was his cat.I made the decision to tell him that she was hit by a car--instead of mauled.I know it was wrong,but he doesn't need to "hate" the dog more than I do!! And I am blaming myself more than anything right now.
She was almost 5 years old.That is too young to go to the Bridge.But, I know she is now playing with my adopted Daughter that we lost in 2008.Karri LOVED Blaze.