Quotes On Ipad

aradasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have not accessed this forum on my computer, only my iPad and I am finding I cannot quote another post in a thread. I followed all the prompts but it is not working. Is there a trick I am missing?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello aradasky aradasky , I'm also surfing from me iPad.

To quote a post, click on 'Quote' at the bottom right of the post that you want to quote, then scroll down to reply box and click 'Insert Quotes'. A dialogue box will appear. Then click on 'Quote These Messages'.

The post that you quoted will be displayed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aradasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello aradasky aradasky , I'm also surfing from me iPad.

To quote a post, click on 'Quote' at the bottom right of the post that you want to quote, then scroll down to reply box and click 'Insert Quotes'. A dialogue box will appear. Then click on 'Quote These Messages'.

The post that you quoted will be displayed.
Hmmmmm.. now it works! Did not work earlier. I am not home right now. I will try from home later...maybe I live in a weird vortex! Lol

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi aradasky aradasky !

There's a few other ways to quote as well.

IMG_0506 (3).jpg

You can click reply in the bottom right-hand corner and it will quote only the post. You can also highlight part of the post and then click reply in the box that pops up if you just want to quote part of the post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aradasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi aradasky aradasky !

There's a few other ways to quote as well.

View attachment 193003

You can click reply in the bottom right-hand corner and it will quote only the post. You can also highlight part of the post and then click reply in the box that pops up if you just want to quote part of the post.
Whoop!!! It works! Now off to use it and thanks for the support!