quivery tail kitty

hootiecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, my online name is hootiecat. My kittymew, the hootiecat does this as well sometimes. I always thought it was a sign of affection for me. she is so cute!
She also likes to lick me just like a little doggy. I think she has a lot of ragdoll looks and traits she is such a lovebug. Cats are neat, people who don't like them just don't understand them.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Hootie, I wanted to welcome you to the community as well. I got your pm (private message) but I don't quite know what you mean about opening up hootiecat email?

I used to live in Colorado, Aurora to be exact.

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
I used to live in Colorado, Aurora to be exact.
That's where I grew up!!

Welcome to TCS Hootie. Yet another Coloradoin here. Hootie sounds like one special kitty!! Gotta post pics soon!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My animated Hissy was made by a member here. She is very talented our Kimward, and Hissy was not free, but definitely worth it. I love it! (thanks again Kim!)

kutin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I wish I could live in Colorado...it's so pretty there. Here in IN all we get is cornfields.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS hootiecat.

I used to live in Colorado when I was a kid. Its beautiful there.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome hootie to TCS. I look forward to readding from you and about your kitties as well. I have been to Denver Colorado once, but I was only 4 or 5 and I'm now 28. Do you live by a place called Mesa Verde? Very neat place, based on the pictures I have taken there....
Anyway, my kats and I welcome you here!