Quick Giveaway! FREE Turbo Scratchers for two winners!

jojobeenn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

View media item 368998
i have three darling fur babies. Belle is special though.

She is a stray we took in because no one else wanted her and they were planning on leaving her out in the heat. We took her in and ended up falling in love. With her just having babies I'm gonna need lots of help keeping them busy when they get bigger and I'm finding them homes. [emoji]128150[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My little Onyx is crazy-energetic and playful, but doesn't like catnip toys as much as Ruby does. It would be great to have something like this to keep her busy while I'm at work (or trying to sleep, little monster)! Plus, you can never have too many scratchers. 
 Gotta keep those little talons worn down in between trims!

mayacatz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Maya is an animal activist, she fights for the rights of doggies and kitties and each day sets 1 hr online for this.

She is also a greeter cat who visits sick people on her harness and when someone says "hi Maya" goes over and greets them

She loves napping with her momma and she loves taking walks on a leash and visiting animals at Petco

Maya supports Soidog and the Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation in their efforts

She is multilingual and responds to commands in several languages, but really she just loves Greenies, the sun and her other six siblings

Maya is an obligate carnivore, so she eats fish, but she hopes for the day when all humans become vegan and all animals are liberated so everyone can live on Earth in peace and take good care of mother nature. She is a gut cat. Mami tells her that every single day. 

Thank you ;)

mayacatz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
you should try Hallo eye wash and the redness in the kitty's eye would go away. Beautiful cat though

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY All of my cats love catnip, but it effects each of them in a different way. It makes carrot get possessive, makes Ruby get wild to the point of running all around the house, and makes Angua all calm and chill.

chevs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Fiona is very picky about her toys. Her favourites are crumpled up receipts and balls of foil. She also loves scratching on my welcome mat and the carpet on the stairs [emoji]128544[/emoji], even though she has several perfectly good scratching posts. See, here she is using one as a perch (not scratching on it)
View media item 369069

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Lilith has a new friend.  A frog that likes to sit on the living room window (yes- on the glass). When I see the frog there I call Lily and tell her that her friend is there and she runs to sit on the windowsill and they stare at each other through the glass. 

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Entry

Miss Zander could always use another box....er toy to play with.  I had one of these for other cats I had and they loved it. Now with a house full I could use another toy or two.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*ENTRY*

Because Elvis has discovered the under-bed fabric and seems to want to shred every inch of it.  He has a fresh catnip scratcher and a sisal upright scratcher, but he WANTS a GREEN TURBO SCRATCHER. Obvy.